YS Park Extra Long Styler
The beech wood handles are carbon-coated, for anti-static purposes. The extra long design of this brush allows it to hold greater portions of hair than other types, which can significantly decrease the time it takes to dry more substantial hair styles. The handle is shaped for comfort, and contains the signature Y.S. PARK ventilation holes that allow hands to dry faster, preventing slip-ups. The handle’s thin neck allows for more easy and intuitive rolling of hair. This styler is available in the traditional round style, or an oval style that allows for even faster drying. Both the oval and round designs are available in either 100 percent boar bristle or a combination of both boar and polyamide pins. The boar bristles smooth the hair’s cuticle while the polyamide pins grab and pick up sections of hair with ease.
- Hollowed wood for a more lightweight approach.
- 100% natural boar bristles and/or polyamide pins.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).
- A total of 384 air holes along the brush for sufficient airflow.
- Specially long brush for reduced blow-drying time.
- Available in four different sizes. (The EL-1 and EL-2 are oval-style and only contain boar bristles. The EL-3 and EL-4 are round-style, and contain both boar bristles and polyamide pins)
|Model||Lines/Rows||Length/Width/Height (Inches) ||Weight (Ounces)|
|25 Lines, 16 Rows||L 11.0" x W 3.1" x H 2.8"||4.23|
|YS-120EL2||25 Lines, 16 Rows||L 11.0" x W 3.0" x H 2.8"||4.16|
|YS-120EL3||25 Lines, 16 Rows||L 11.0" x W 3.1" x H 3.1"||4.76|
|YS-120EL4||25 Lines, 16 Rows||L 11.0" x W 2.8" x H 2.8"||4.16|
YS Park Straight Shine Styl...