The YS-280 is a cleverly-designed cross between a standard cutting comb and a clipper comb. This gives barbers a single tool that covers both scissor and clipper work. It has a textured, ergonomic grip that makes it comfortable and easy to hold; additionally, it includes a larger hole at the end of the handle to conveniently hang it on a hook at the end of the day. Along the 280's spine are Y.S. Park's signature sectioning holes, spaced 1 cm apart to make it simple to pick up even sections. Designed for quick finishes.
- The top of the brush is concave, which makes it easier to palace on the client’s scalp and determine a 90 degree angle.
- Highly durable comb teeth with a flexible body and spine.
- Unique handle ideal for any stylist’s preferred grip.
- The textured handle comes with tasteful star-shaped holes to prevent slipping.
- Size: 7.7 inches / 196 mm.
All YS Park combs and brushes are disinfected with soap and water only.
YS Park 282 Comb