YS Park Cutting Comb 334 - 7.3"
At 185 mm long, the YS-334 has the versatility for all general-purpose combing jobs. It has both finely-spaced and standard-spaced teeth which are slightly longer for better control on long hair. There's also a half-length first tooth which makes it easy to pick up sections and create partings. The spine has a waffle grip for better control and increased rigidity, featuring Y.S. Park's signature design with holes evenly spaced every centimeter. These act to improve grip, and are also great for ensuring your sections are all the same size. Like all Y.S. Park combs, the Y.S. Park 334 is made from surgical-grade, heat-resistant plastic (apart from the Carbon version which contains added carbon, giving it extra strength).
- Ideal for basic, fine cutting.
- Made from durable ultem (polyetherimide) plastic, which can withstand temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).
- Engineered with gradually decreasing pitch, where the spacing between each tooth is gradually narrowed by 10 microns to facilitate even tension on the hair through every stroke.
- Divided into two sections of teeth lengths, adding versatility.
- Size: 7.3 inches / 185 mm.
All YS Park combs and brushes are disinfected with soap and water only.
YS Park Hair Brush - Straig...