YS Park Cutting Comb 345 - 8.7"
The YS-345 is smooth and strong, being built from durable ultem (polyetherimide) plastic which can withstand temperatures up to 428°F (220°C). The bubbles in the handle enhance the comb’s flexibility and lightweight properties, while providing evenly-spaced marks for accurate measurements at a glance. It is divided into two sections for quick choosing between detangling and fine hair brushing. The YS-345 is rich with features that make it a clear choice for any hairstyling enthusiast.
- Made from ultem (polyetherimide) plastic, which can withstand temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).
- Highly flexible.
- Rounded edges at the front and back fit onto the client’s scalp to easily measure 90 degree angles.
- Two different teeth sizes for quick swapping between detangling and fine brushing.
- Holes along the body are evenly spaced and provide a quick means of measurement.
- Size: 8.7 inches / 221 mm.
YS Park Cutting Comb 402 - ...