The YS Park G-Series Curl Shine Styler Round Brush
Made from natural Teak wood, and designed with both boar bristle and heat resistant nylon pins in alternating rows. The boar bristles smooth the hair’s cuticle while the nylon pins grab and pick up sections of hair with ease, allowing stylists to brush through the hair much more fluidly than traditional boar bristle only brushes. Created with the high-standard stylist in mind, the G-Series Brush is excellent for smoothing curly hair textures. The ventilation holes around the bristle and pins allow hair sections to dry in a pattern similar to that of a roller set, creating a looser cascading curl.
- Lightweight teak wood with a hollow wooden core.
- 100% natural white boar bristles for an amazing shine.
- Heat resistant polyamide (orange nylon) pins for better physical control of hair.
- Alternating pin varieties to create the most even tension possible, and streamline the blow-drying process.
- A total of 267 air holes for fast and efficient blow-dry (on YS-65G0 and YS-66GW0 models)
- The slim neck, non-slip ergonomic handle, and lightweight construction allow for the stylist to make full use of their dexterity.
Allow 5cm clearance between the dryer nozzle and the brush to allow hot air to blast through the brush & circulate around the hair for effective drying without heat damage to the brush or hair. Failure to do so will burn the natural boar bristles.
Do not immerse or soak this brush in any liquid, as it may cause the natural wood to crack.
|Model||Lines/Rows||Length/Width (Inches)||Weight (Ounces)|
|YS-66GW0||23 Lines x 39 Rows||L 9.06" x W 2.76"||2.82 oz.|
|YS-65G0||22 Lines x 26 Rows||L 9.06" x W 2.56"||2.82 oz.|
|YS-60G1||25 Lines x 22 Rows||L 8.66" x W 2.36"||2.47 oz.|
|YS-55G2||25 Lines x 22 Rows||L 8.66" x W 2.20"||2.12 oz.|
|YS-50G3||26 Lines x 20 Rows||L 8.66" x W 2.05"||1.76 oz.|
|YS-40G4||26 Lines x 18 Rows||L. 8.46" x W 1.65"||1.41 oz.|
|YS-35G5||26 Lines x 14 Rows||L 8.46" x W 1.34"||1.23 oz.|