YS Park Pro Wood Styler Brush
Designed with that classic flat brush teak wood appearance. The backside of this styler’s bristles is shaped for fingertips, and come with enough clearance to prevent your hand from touching your head when drying. The handle is shaped for comfort, with ventilation holes that dry hands faster for a better grip. Great as a well-rounded brush for styling, and especially brushes out curls to create soft waves.
- Soft cushioning and 3D spherical transplantation allow for a pleasant and soft feel on the scalp when brushing.
- Ergonomic handle that fits perfectly within your palm.
- Offset handle designed to prevent accidental contact with the scalp whilst brushing.
- Lightweight teak wood.
- Superb resistance against heat and moisture.
- Soft cushion rubber base with strong resistance.
- Available in two sizes.
|Model||Rows||Length/Width/Height (Inches)||Weight (Ounces)|
|YS-451||7 Rows||L 8.66" x W 2.05" x H 1.65"||2.82 oz.|
|YS-508||9 Rows||L 8.66" x W 2.52" x H 1.73" ||3.0 oz.|