YS Park Tail Comb 108 - 8.7"
The YS-108 is engineered with YS Park Gradual Pitch: The spacing between each tooth is gradually narrowed by 10 microns more than the last to facilitate even tension on the hair through every stroke. The parting head refers to the shortened first tooth of the comb, which enables the user to wind hair extremely quickly. It's heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C).
- Made from ultem (polyetherimide) plastic, which can withstand temperatures up to 428°F (220°C).
- Highly flexible.
- Gradually-decreasing pitch design for even tension on hair.
- Stainless steel pin handle.
- The parting head - the first tooth of the comb - is shortened, which enables the user to quickly grab hair with the comb.
- Size: 8.7 inches / 221 mm.